Geothermal Heating and Cooling at
Bockrath Heating & Cooling
Save 30% - 70% off your home heating costs by switching to geothermal heat.
Geothermal heat pumps (GHPs) offer an alternative to conventional heating and air-conditioning systems that are safe, renewable, environmentally friendly and less expensive to operate.
Geothermal heat pumps use the constant temperature of the earth as the exchange medium instead of the outside air temperature. This allows the system to reach a higher efficiency compared to an air-source heat pump on cold winter days. Like a cave, this ground temperature is warmer than the air above it during the winter and cooler than the air in the summer.
The GHP takes advantage of this by exchanging heat with the earth through a ground heat exchanger. Geothermal heat pumps are quieter, last longer, need little maintenance compared to the air-source heat pump, and do not depend on the temperature of the outside air.
Benefits of Geothermal
Heat Pump Systems
• More efficient: 30% - 50% less electricity than conventional heating/cooling systems
• Saves money in operating and maintenance costs
• Improves humidity control
• Design flexibility for installations in retrofit and new construction
• No outside condensing units: There is no concern about noise outside the home and unsightly units near your patios, decks and bedroom windows.
• Durable and highly reliable due to relatively few moving parts which are enclosed in a building and not susceptible to outdoor elements and vandalism.
• Convenience: Components in the living space are easily accessible.
At Bockrath Heating and Cooling, we specialize in providing ClimateMaster Geothermal Heat Pump Systems® to the Cincinnati Metro, Butler County, Clermont County, Warren County and Northern Kentucky areas. ClimateMaster products are built in the U.S.A.
Save money and the environment
by going geothermal today.
Call Bockrath Heating today